The Hanuman Chalisa is a Hindu devotional hymn (stotra) addressed to Lord Hanuman. It is traditionally believed to have been authored by 16th century poet Tulsidas in the Awadhi language.
The word "Chalisa" is derived from "Chalis", which means the number forty in Hindi, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses (excluding the couplets at the beginning and at the end).
Key Features of the app:
1) One can listen to Hanuman Chalisa using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
2) Meaning of the Hanuman Chalisa on every page.
3) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
4) One can select language from Hindi and English.
5) One can share this app with friends and family.
6) Themes: User can change theme.
7) User can use Go option to quickly go to any page.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
- 55.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Sukhpreet Singh
Safe to Download