• The app Nylon Magazine calls "life-changing" and The Telegraph calls "overdue genius"
• 100% private (no data is collected), no ads, no in-app purchases
• Learn more about your hormones and download free eBooks at MyHormonology.com
• • • • •
The Hormone Horoscope App "Classic" was the first app created for Hormonology, launching in 2013. After it was replaced by the Horoscope App "Lite" and "Pro" versions, some fans of this app's stylized design--with its pink Cycle Calendar and egg ovulation day--asked to have it brought back. Now it's the "Classic" app in the Hormonology suite of apps.
• • • • •
PREDICT YOUR DAY AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
The Hormone Horoscope App "Classic" is an easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that gives you something no other app can: The daily Hormone Horoscope--a forecast that tells you what your mood, energy, love life, spending habits, sleep quality, health and much more will be based on the levels of your hormones for each day.
On Day 7 of your monthly cycle, rising estrogen makes you more upbeat, energetic, confident, adventurous and creative--making this a great day to tackle a big task, take a trip or brainstorm.
On Day 18, rising progesterone saps your pep and makes you quieter and more cautious--making you prefer low-key activities close to home.
On Day 24, plunging estrogen can cause a bit of moodiness and irritability--but, you're also burning up to 30% more fat when you exercise.
Read full sample Hormone Horoscopes from this app at MyHormonology.com/hormone-horoscope-app-classic/sample-days
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall during your cycle, research shows they impact your brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because your hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects your hormones have on you also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making your moods, energy and more easy to predict!
HOW TO USE THE APP
Tap the Settings tab, then input a couple of details about your cycle. That's it!
WHY OPT FOR THE "PRO" VERSION?
If you like this app, you'll love the Hormone Horoscope "Pro", which gives you:
• Longer, more detailed daily Hormone Horoscopes organized in easy-to-reference categories, such as Mood, Energy and Romance
• In addition to tracking your current menstrual cycle, the "Pro" app plots out future cycles--so you can schedule appointments, dates, trips and other activities based on where you'll be in your cycle months, even years, from now
• The "Pro" app keeps records of all cycles you've tracked since using the app--which is handy for tracking cycle-related issues or sharing with your healthcare provider
• Create your own custom alerts
Get the Hormone Horoscope App "Pro" at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hormonehoroscope.hhpro
WHO CREATED THIS APP?
This app was created by Gabrielle Lichterman, founder of Hormonology, author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential and a longtime women's health journalist. Her mission to share hormone information so you can make every cycle better.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR
Women 18+ who have
• Healthy menstrual cycles
• Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 39 days (your cycle CAN fluctuate in length from month to month)
• Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
- Added a new "subscribe to the free Hormonology newsletter" option.
- Fixed an issue with the daily reminder not working as expected.
- 10.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Hormonology, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it