4 basic shapes and 6 letters are available in this free lite version. The full version is available in the app store with all 13 basic shapes and 26 letters at https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/cursiveshd/id611725294
Each screen includes :
* A colorful frame to help children orient themselves in space (ground, sky, beginning/green, ending/red )
* A letter or a basic shape
* Verbal instructions to draw the letter or basic shape
* A green arrow showing where to start and a red dot showing where to stop
* A carefully crafted minimalistic interface helps children stay focused. Even the interface hide itself during drawing.
The drawing direction is checked by the app. While the drawing is not done correctly, the child is corrected until he succeeds.
This method has been build and tested by occupational therapists (OT). This method is particularly adapted for children having disabilities like dyspraxia and autism, but is of course of great help for children just trying to learn to write cursive letters.
This application is a digital version of an existing writing method available as erasable workbooks at http://serpodile.com.
In our opinion, your privacy matters more than some marketing statistics. This app does not contain any sort of tracking code, nor does it collect nor transmit any data on the usage of our app. This app does not contain in-app purchase.
- iPhoneX Support
- Minor bug fixes
- 29.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Jean-Laurent de Morlhon
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it