Although this App was written by a Salesman, iMap is used by:
* Real Estate Agents
* Sales Managers
* Airline Pilots (added satellite view)
* Dog Groomers
* Church Ministries
* And many, many more disciplines!
iMap IS the mapping standard for the iPad; and now the iPhone too. The same application works on both devices.
For the General User:
Load up this App and see who in your Address Book is close by. This application uses the addresses in your iPhone/iPad address book to map where your contacts are in relation to your current location!
Perfect for planning out your day! This will help you decide where to go next by showing you who is closest to you right now.
For the Sales Person:
If you are in outside sales of any type, this application is for you!
Driving to your next appointment and want to know what prospects or customers are on your way?
Just landed at the airport and want to see what customers or prospects are nearby?
Even if you are in an area you are unfamiliar with, this application will show you who is close by!
Picture getting out of a meeting early. You have time to drop in on someone if they are between you and your next appointment. If only you knew what contacts were between your current location and where you are going to next.
iMap gives you this functionality and much, much more:
• Choose between either a list or map view.
• iMap will show how close your next prospect, friend or contact is from your current location.
• Did iMap find someone you would like to drive to? Simply click on the name or pin on the map and Voilà!, iMap generates driving directions for you.
• Download a list of prospects or suspects in your territory to your address book or from a spreadsheet and use iMap to work your territory!
• Import a list of your favorite points of interest, like all the Starbucks in a city and then simply pull up iMap and have it show you how far the nearest Starbucks is from you.
The possibilities are endless. iMap is a very simple application to use, but very powerful.
Based upon the iPhone's address book capability, iMap is very extensible. Simply add or import anything you want to Map into the Apple Address Book or use a Spreadsheet (csv file) and away you go!
Location settings alert added
Added Company to Pins Dropdown
* Note - you may need to delete the existing app and redownload (no charge) with the data changes.
Minor Bug fixes
- Trip Manager, tap the address to send to Apple GPS
Many new features:
* Redesigned interface for IOS 8.0
* Multi-colored pin support
* Super powerful filtering capability, filter by nearly anything, color, pins, names, occupations, etc.
* Satellite view and Hybrid view added
* Export to Excel or send .iMap file to another iMap user!
* Enhanced Travel Manager
* iMap now uses native Apple GPS for driving directions
* Faster Geocoding!
* GPS tracking so you can see contacts around you as you move
* Pin Legend
* Faster Pin lookups
* Tested with over 10,000 contacts!
The Trip Manager uses your existing database, all you have to do is click on the green "plus" button next to a contact and add them to trip manager. Please see the new Help file tutorial if you need additional instructions or feel free to write me!
iMap 4.0 also contains some bug fixes.
** Important - refresh your contacts! **
* Added view by kilometers for our European friends!
* iMap now maps both home and work addresses
* Added a help video
* iMap can now e-mail all the displayed contacts. Something handy for sales types to managers maybe?
* iMap will allow you to enter notes directly into contacts from within iMap. iMap timestamps the notes when you save.
* iMap can now sort contacts by their compass Headings
* IMap now uses true iPad popover controls
* iMap includes contact pictures
- 26.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Stephen Flournoy
- In-App Purchases:
Trip Manager $4.99More
Safe to Download