iPreventa provides to the company's sales team a powerful tool that will help on sale and collection tasks for sales managers, commercial directors and managers.
iPreventa REQUIRES you to use also ix_Distribución ERP (also developed by iProgram Global Software) or any other compatible ERP.
--- Customers, Routes and GPS ---
- Management of customers through routes, days and visit frequency.
- Customer’s sorting and searching based on visit order, code, name or town
- Alerts based on hours, days, last sale, outstanding bills, promotions and discounted merchandise in stock, notes, warnings, incidents, and so on.
- Complete data sheet including postal info, fiscal, logistical and integration with phone, SMS and email.
- Calculation of best route between multiple customers (GPS and G.Maps).
- Calculation of the path forward to a selected customer (GPS and G.Maps).
Note :Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
--- Rates, Stocks and Catalog ---
- Generation of photographic catalog of products based on searches.
- PDF Product catalog download and display
- Complete product sheet including photo, rates, taxes, logistics data, stocks, packaging ...
- Online product stock query enabled
--- Orders ---
- Order proposal based on products sold before
- Alert icons about promotions, discount, stock availability
- Direct access to product data sheet, photo catalog, statistics, stock, and so on
- Powerful product, families and groups searching using multiple criteria
- Delivery notes and comments to complete order for each item.
--- Collections ---
- List of amounts outstanding on each customer.
- Simultaneous multiple debts collection and multiple payment methods
- Partial charges supported
- Access to debt’s invoice detail
--- Historical Inquiry ---
- Access to previous sales, storage, packaging ...
- Selection of predefined periods (1M, 2M, 3M, 6M, A0) or from / to date.
- With / without tax and average price reports
- Discounts shown in amount, percentage or unit formats
--- Scoreboard ---
- Reports and graphs comparative / evolutionary by customer, item and also by item groups.
- Direct access to detailed historical sales
- Report only or Report & Graph
- Follow-up statistical amounts, amounts of sale, promotion and discount.
- Predefined periods (1M, 2M, 3M, 6M, A0) quick selection or specific from / to period.
- Bar, Area, Pie charts
--- Incidents, Warnings & Remarks ---
- Incidents (sales vs delivery) reports
- Difference quantity, amounts, promotions, discount, …
- Warnings grouped by seller /customer
- Multiple remarks annotations on each customer
--- Activity Summary ---
- Activity report by date, customer, item and item groups
- Activity summary with sales accumulates and several types of charts
- Quick access to activity edition (sales, receipts, notes ...)
- Several detail levels
--- Data Synchronization ---
- Wifi or 3G Synchronization
- Full or Differencial Data Synchronization
i) select the button that indicates the "Maximum Discount Percentage" allowed
ii) or the "Days" button is selected on any of the recent consumptions shown under the current row to repeat the same line item
- Improvements in the Control of the Minimum PVP: The sale to a previously applied PVP is prevented if the previous rate is LOWER than the lower of the PVPs currently
* Improvements in the Sale Price check below the Minimum Price
- Activity Summary: The Total Amount of the Order with VAT Included is now shown
- Priority / Recommended Articles / Brochure: Both YES previously consumed by the customer and the NO Consumers are shown
- Behavior improvements in Split View mode
- [Settings] New Button that allows you to keep the previous activity when a Complete Synchronization is performed
1) The "Distribution Date" of the order is shown when it has been indicated
2) The Title and the beginning of the Body of the "Commercial Annotations" is shown
* Corrected an error when editing Offer : searching for a new item was incorporated into the Offer (instead of into General Catalog)
* Ability to use Query Articles for Offers
* Now the items "On Request" are highlighted in RED.
* Now is possible to apply an Alternative Rate to the Rate .1. when searching Articles
* Other minor corrections and adjustments
* Improved compatibility with iOS11
* NEW: Differential treatment of potential customers is included.
* NEW: Optionally it allows the visualization of the Recent Consumption in the own line of detail that is being edited, as well as to transfer to the editable columns (Quantity, Promotion, Discount, ...) the value of any of the Recent Sales, through to press the button that indicates the days elapsed until today from the date of that movement.
* Icons and labels are modified to identify Customer Types to Visit (Active, Inactive, Potential)
* The response time is improved in the checking of the Accumulative Promotions Balance after the editing of the detail lines.
* New indicator "Pending Orders" in the Customer List when there are documents in the delivery for the indicated customer.
It is also possible to consult the document detail from "Panel" -> "Pending Orders".
* When noting NEGATIVE Quantities, it is checked if there has been activity for that article + customer, and if not, an alert is offered asking the user if he is sure to make that FEE to the client.
* The WEEK OF YEAR calculation according to ISO (1st week of the year = 1st full week of the year) is adjusted, so that the VISIT FREQUENCIES are applied properly.
* We proceed to show the Average Price in detail lines with Quantities and Total Amounts to zero, instead of showing Price = 0 while quantities are not edited.
* Offers - Various improvements and corrections
* New Alerts when not picked up Equipment
* New Informational Alerts with New Balance Cumulative Promotions (when editing an order)
* New orders allowed only when Atorney Customer Name and NIF filled
* Several improvements in Collection Management
- Offers : Special treatment of complete and incomplete sections
* Tasks and Commercial Notes: Improvements in content and presentation screens
* Improvements in treatment of Christmas baskets
* Optimizations for iOS9
* New gesture to download all the pictures available on the server
* Additional settings for compatibility with iOS8
* [New] Tasks Processing
* [New] Define and Show Automatic Warnings
* [New] Expenses Input for Liquidation
- Improved compatibility with iOS8.1
- Now you can pick Service's Initial and Final Hours for each Order
- Improved Edition Client File
- Improved integration with Catalogs from iBooks
- Ability to sort the items by "Item Description" within Order
- Summary of Activity: Discount Percentage format
- Customer List: New indicator for Rappels
- Customer List : Shows usual delivery day
- Integration Data Model 347
- Improved speed and stability of the application
* It's also possible to block new orders when the order does not reach a minimum rate of revenue
* New icon to identify customers with Advance Billing
* Data Sheet Customer shows IBAN Code
* Default format for showing discounts taken from edition default format
* Customers and Panel: Priority level and Recommended level items consumed by each customer.
* Orders: Highlight the range that causes each order.
* Orders: Specific treatment of deals, allowing consultation, implementation and monitoring of various types of Offers (Cross Promotions, Promotions based on consumption of 2 or more items simultaneously, ...)
* Collection: Request for Due Date Heel with which the Collection was made.
* Items: Searches multifield (Code, Description, Reference Provider and EAN at once).
* Orders : Ability to add articles to the order from tapping on product photograph on a PDF catalog.
* Items : Margins from applying the Maximum Discounts for this product.
- Cost Pricing and Margin of each Item available
- Several Sales Rates available to user (you can cycle through them by pressing the button showing the Index Rate)
- Fixed position for the numeric keyboard, if desired, improving the capture of values on the own numeric keypad
- New screens for Rappel and / or Contract agreements
- New alerts when ...
* Overcoming a number of Debt
* Exceed a certain number of days from the oldest debt
- Allowed to apply last Sale's Rate on new orders (rather than actual rate)
- Recently discounts showed in the same format in which they are being edited (percentage / amount / amount x billing unit) (previously always showed total discount amount)
- Items "Inactive" become highlighted in gray (instead of the usual orange color)
- Comms : Significant sync improvements in "Only Changes" mode
- Budget and Order copy via e-mail
Before upgrading to version 2.10 you should ..
1) Perform a "Changes Only" synchronization to preserve the recent activity
2) Update the application on the device
3) Make a "Full" synchronization in order to receive new content related to your device
New features in version 2.10 ...
* Performance improvements when performing data synchronization with server
* Indicator (as a lock) for items included on EXCLUSIVE CONTRACTS and also on RAPPEL condition
* Ability to accumulate Promotions Amounts on QUANTITY query and accumulate Promotion Value as DISCOUNTS (upon server configuration)
* Different icons to identify several collection document's types
* View Dealer and Seller of each document / item when consulting Statistics
* New parameter to enable / disable the use of Customer's Query Filters
- New App Badge Number showing Sync Pending Activities
- New Customers Sorting Mode
* Permanent Mode : 2 fingers, twice
* Temporary Mode : 3 fingers, twice
- Several Price/Total Display Mode (Orders Form) switching between ...
* Prices/Totals without Taxes
* Prices/Totals with Taxes
* Medium Prices / Totals without Taxes
... by pressing ob Price/Total icon.
- Several visual effects improvement
- 19.4 MB
- Release Date:
- iProgram Global Software
Safe to Download