This is the easiest way to spot the station.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the ISS. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss it. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting. The Chinese space station Tiangong 2 are also tracked.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add many famous satellites and amateur radio satellites. See the Hubble space telescope, rocket bodies, Vanguard 1 and many bright satellites.
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites: Track dozens of ham and weather satellites.
Famous Objects: Track Hubble Space Telescope, rocket bodies, bight satellites and more.
- Radio frequency added
- Minor bugfixes
The time notation is now in your local format.
The number of selected satellites in the Extensions is shown in the filter menu.
- Added an option to show the current elevation on the radar
- Solved a problem causing the Chinese space stations section to remain visible when disabled in filters.
- Changed the layout of the screen to set manual location zo all information is still visible on iPad.
- The map now automatically centers the selected location when setting a manual location via a search.
- Solved a problem that could cause a crash when sharing a sighting.
- Small text changes.
- Added a warning when trying to add a sighting to your calendar without calendar permission.
- ISS now has a different icon on the map in the details.
- Improved display of the location description on the home screen.
- Solved a problem causing sightings around midnight to sometimes be ordered under the wrong day.
- Improved caching.
- If possible, the app now displays info the next ISS sighting, when no ISS sighting was found in the next 10 days.
- Now showing latitude / longitude coordinates on home screen, when a description for your location can not be found
- Fixed an issue causing the back button to sometimes have the wrong appearance in the extensions screen
- Added descriptive titles to some screens
- Added the option to go directly to the filters screen after buying an extension, through a button in the confirmation message
- Changed the app icon to no longer include the app title
- Improved language usage in displaying times and numbers
- Added a warning message when trying to use the radar's AR mode without camera permission
- Added support for iOS 9.1 and up
- Fixed an issue causing ads to appear more often than intended
- 24.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Derk Vrijdag
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it