Click the ‘?’ icon in any of the games to get full on-screen instructions. Click the light bulb icon at any point to be prompted with a possible move. In general:
* the object of the game is to build up the cards on to 4 “foundation” piles, from Ace to King;
* build one suit per foundation pile;
to help you organize the cards, build downwards on to the bottoms of the “tableau” of columns;
* initially, cards not in the tableau are placed on a “stock” pile; double-tap the stock pile to go through the cards, building them on to the tableau and foundations where possible;
* face-down cards in the tableau are turned face up when there are no cards on top of them;
* you can move whole sequences from one column to another;
* empty columns can be filled with cards or sequences, depending on the game in question.
KLONDIKE - This is the “classic” solitaire or patience game. If you’ve played “solitaire” or “patience” without knowing precisely which game you were playing, it was probably Klondike. Cards are built on to the tableau in downwards sequence, alternating color (red/black). Empty columns are filled with a King or sequence beginning with a King.
WHITEHEAD - This is an easier variant of Klondike. All cards are visible from the start of the game. Build on to the tableau in downwards sequence, with cards of the same color. Move sequences that are of the same suit. Any card or sequence can fill an empty column.
AGNES - In this variant, foundations do not necessarily start with an Ace. Instead of a stock pile, there are 8 “reserve” cards, all available for play.
If you enjoy this app, search for “Solitaire Whizz” in the App Store to get 24 addictive solitaire games in a single app. Visit http://www.solitairewhizz.com/ for further information. To keep up to date with news and tips, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solitairewhizz
- 25.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Neil Coffey
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it