Kommunicate is a modern human + chatbot hybrid software for real-time, proactive and personalized support for growing businesses. Being a one-stop solution for all your customer support problems, Kommunicate aims to empower your business to build long-lasting customer relationships that drive growth.
With Kommunicate agent app, you can:
Manage customer conversation from anywhere:
Get notified about leads, customer messages, and internal team conversations. Ensure a faster response time by communicating with them on the go.
Manage group chats:
Access all your group conversations from your agent app. Collaborate with team and customers effectively from anywhere.
Search and initiate conversations:
Access previous conversations easily in the agent app. Start a new conversation easily with customers or chat internally with the team.
Use Quick Replies to instantly reply for common queries from your directory of canned responses.
Take over from bot:
Manually take over from bot on the click of a button in any conversation to trigger bot to human handoff.
User information section:
Now you can see all the user information available in the Kommunicate webapp in your iOS app as well.
Conversation sharing and universal links:
Share the conversations through apps of your choice. Also, open any conversation in your Kommunicate agent app using universal links.
• Added support for changing the Conversation status.
• Added support to open the application when you tap any URL in the text message.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when a conversation is deleted from the dashboard.
• Fixed an issue where the footer of the sender-side view of email messages overlapped with the header.
• Fixed a crash that can occur when you tap the icon in the top left corner of the app.
• Fixed the issue where search icon was shown in the Conversation Section screen.
• Added support for Conversation Search feature.
• Improved email message layout and increased the gap between messages.
• Fixed some UI styling issues in Conversation and Login screen.
• Fixed a crash that could occur in the Application list screen.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a conversation using a link.
• Fixed an issue where opening a conversation using link would sometimes result in incorrect navigation flow.
- Improved conversation loading time.
- Fixed some UI styling issues on iOS 13.
- Fixed a crash that was happening in some cases when downloading images.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sharing a contact.
- Fixed an issue where conversations were not loading in some cases.
* Added a new user details screen where you can view/update the details like name and email id.
* Now you can delete a conversation from the user details screen.
* Added zoom in the Picture preview screen.
* Added an option to open an email message in the browser.
* And fixed some under the hood issues.
- We have added the support for Quick replies. Type forward slash("/") and, you'll see all your Quick replies.
- If you are replying to an email conversation then, we'll remind you that your reply will also be sent as an email.
- After you tap on "Take over from bot" button then, the conversation will be assigned to the logged in user, not the admin.
- Now you can tap all the links in a text message.
- Fixed an issue where deleted conversations were showing up in the conversation list.
- Added an option to share the conversation URL from the conversation screen.
- Added universal link support for opening conversation URLs on App.
- Now, whenever you open a conversation you’ll see updated conversation details on the navigation bar.
- Added support for rendering email messages.
- Added support for opening document files like pdf, txt, doc.
- Other under the hood improvements.
- 25.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Applozic Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it