Learn the 2Look last layer & Full 1 look last layer patterns!
Easily solve that Last Layer of your SpeedCube!
• FlashCard trainer with customizable pattern sets and timer
• Test your knowledge and practice the moves you know
• Full OLL and PLL patterns
• 2 Look OLL and PLL moves
• Favorite the patterns your are currently learning.
• Randomly generated 25 move scramble
• Save and Share your solve times
• Native iPad support
• CloudKit support. Favorites and Flashcard settings will sync between devices
• Dynamic Type enabled across the app. Cells will now auto resize based on font size
Amazing tool to learn the 2Look OLL and PLL moves of the Fridrich method, using the tried and true flashcard method.
The CFOP (Cross - F2L - OLL - PLL) system, sometimes known as the Fridrich Method,
is one of the most commonly used methods in speedsolving a 3x3x3 speedcube.
This method works on a layer-by-layer system, first solving a cross on the bottom,
continuing to solve the first two layers (F2L), orienting the last layer (OLL), and finally permuting the last layer (PLL).
Breaking up the OLL and PLL stages into 2 steps (2Look) simplifies it even more.
• Behind the scenes swift migrations and modernizations
• iOS 12 support
• Native iPad support!
• CloudKit support. Favorites and Flashcard settings will sync between devices.
• UI Refresh to try to make algorithms more prominent and easier to read.
• Dynamic Type enabled across the app. Cells will now auto resize based on font size.
• Behind the scenes swift-ness and complexity reduction to help support new features.
• Tweaked some 2Look descriptions, patterns and order.
New Not So Hotness:
• To add support for dynamic type & CloudKit, we had to temporarily remove the colored syntax markers for the repeated patterns in the TwoLook patterns.
They were coded in such a way that made it difficult to implement new features. They should eventually return in a future update.
• Dropped iOS 10 support to allow enabling newer SDK features.
• iPhone X support
• Updated incorrect Anti-Sune pattern
• Performance improvements
We will never prompt you for a review in app because we know how hard it is to focus on learning and would never want to interrupt you. So please leave us a review if you have time for a break, and feel free to email us anytime, we love hearing from you.
If you need us, you can email us at email@example.com, or use the handy email link from the settings tab inside the app.
• Alphabetical sorting for all patterns and sections to make it much easier to find the specific pattern you need.
• Re-written from ground up in swift 3 for speed,reliability and flexibility for future features.
• Polished UI elements
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
• moved the Full pattern list to the first screen so now its even easier to get to the patterns you want.
• updated several patterns to be more consistent with their mirrors.
• other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
• iOS 9 support
•all the patterns now have a zoom view, tap to show larger image and text, tap again to dismiss.
•changed up font to increase readability throughout the app.
2 Look OLL,
2 Look PLL
•Reduced image files sizes.
•Easily access scramble window from almost anywhere
•Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
•All new recreated images in retina resolution
Last Layer will never prompt you for a review. We feel that your training is too important to interrupt. However, if you have a few moments, feel free to leave a review,
Last Layer Team
Full PLL Patterns!
•Various minor UI and bug fixes
•Save solve times.
•Share solve times via Facebook and Twitter.
•Times automatically sorted by fastest times on top.
- 12.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Brandon Harris
Safe to Download