Specifically, the following graphs are included:
1. Lines of the form y = mx+c or ax+b
2. Parabolas of the form y = ax^2+bx+c
3. Hyperbolas of the form y = a/(x+b)+c
4. Exponentials of the form y = ab^x+c
5. Trigonometric function (sin, cos, and tan) of the form y = a*sin(bx)+c or a*cos(bx)+c or a*tan(bx)+c
You can also pan around the graphs and pinch to zoom in and out, and just tap the graph to reset the pan and zoom.
Enjoy learning math graphs, and drop me an email if you would like me to include a couple of other graphs that you or or children are struggling with.
- 2.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Joao Frasco
Safe to Download