During a time in your life that’s filled with transformation and transition, where all the focus has gone from you to your baby, Little Mother's Helper is here to make sure you and your health are not forgotten!
WHAT SHE SAID:
"Little Mother's Helper will help millions of women, everywhere." - Every Mother Counts
"I love your words, your mission and vision, and feel a strong need for something like this in my life.” - Dori Varga @tribedemama
WHAT YOU GET:
Install and get answers to your most important questions about your body after baby using evidence-based information from a variety of health fields: midwifery, obstetrics, functional medicine, naturopathic medicine, mental health, meditation, psychology, sociology, and women’s health physical therapy. We throw in soul food, too.
- Free access to 10 cards with actionable tips and tricks even your mama doesn’t know
- Clear information about some of the things that will go on with your body, and help you to ask the right questions
- Easy to use by navigating different areas of your health and saving favorite cards in your library
BENEFITS OF LMH:
- Increased confidence with your body, mind, heart and soul
- Improved access to health information during postpartum and postnatal months
- Understand how to build stronger connections with your partner as parents
- Better self-awareness
- Really simple descriptions of common health issues women face as mothers
- Inspiration and love
- Written by a midwife, peer reviewed by doctors, therapists, doulas, educators, lawyers, public health experts, moms and friends
WHAT'S BEEN PROVEN:
Almost 4 million women give birth every year in the United States. In the U.S., on average, a woman visits with her doctor or midwife for 30 minutes during the first 6 weeks after having a baby. To us, that's not enough time.
Research states what women want after they give birth is clear, holistic information on how to feel healthy and good, and address the wide needs of their role as a mother. Studies also tell us when women are given access to health information after having a baby, such as a self-care toolkit like LMH, mothers are more likely to return to their health care provider to receive care for postpartum depression, infections like mastitis, pelvic floor pain, or relationship issues.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
We love that you trust us but have to tell you the information in this app, and on our website is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. The purpose of the app is to address issues that new parents experience. They are not a substitute for medical or professional care. Please don’t use the information in place of the advice of your healthcare provider.
- 32.9 MB
- Update Date:
- The Mother Love
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it