The Octave language is an interpreted programming language. Its syntax is very similar to Matlab, and careful programming of a script will allow it to run on both Octave and Matlab. The language helps in solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments
This app provides a mobile environment that allows you to execute Octave/MATLAB using the GNU Octave compiler.
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Select and run chunk of codes
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share R files. Supports File Sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
- Language reference
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
- 28.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Ketan Appa
Safe to Download