The app summarizes the data essential to decision making, derived from a growth-oriented investing method that has proven to outperform major indices across the globe for 50 years. Plus, the app’s “model portfolio” makes it easy to apply or adapt this method to your own investing routine.
Input a stock code, and you’ll immediately see a top-level evaluation: strength of earnings and price, as well as the level of demand by buyers. You’ll also see the strength of its industry group.
Armed with facts about the strengths and weaknesses of stocks, you can make more knowledgeable investment decisions. The app also delivers weekly Market Commentary on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, including important status changes in overall market direction.
In-app upgrades are available, which give you access to more sophisticated features, as your investing knowledge grows, including:
• Pattern Recognition—a visual highlight on stock charts that helps you see patterns that signal more optimal times to buy and sell a stock, whether you are taking profits or avoiding losses.
• Stock reports and lists—we screen our Hong Kong database to find you the best potential Hong Kong stock ideas based on our 50 years of studying what works in the stock market.
• Market commentary—from our Hong Kong analyst and his research team offers a weekly summary of important market activity and noteworthy price action by individual stocks.
• Model Portfolio—offers you the chance to follow the application of MarketSmith investing principles and learn basic portfolio management. This commentary is a great resource for investors new to stock research.
Your Top 33 monthly subscription will automatically renew each month, Hongkong Market cost of U.S.$29.99/month, A-Share Market cost of U.S.$59.99/month, and you will be charged through your iTunes account by using Apple Pay at confirmation of your purchase. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
User Agreement link:http://msmobilesvc.marketsmith.com/msi_services/misc/content/tos.html
Subscription Agreement link: http://msapiprod.williamoneil.cn/MSGlobal/static/assets/ms_subscription_agreement/TermOfUse.html
MarketSmith Hong Kong is part of a family of investing products that includes MarketSmith, a comprehensive investment research platform for U.S. stocks. It is supported by a strong investing method and is a perfect first step to become more self-reliant in your stock-picking and more profitable in your portfolio.
The method behind MarketSmith Hong Kong was developed by MarketSmith founder, William J. O'Neil. O’Neil is an investing legend, who pioneered the use of historical precedent—the study of the stocks that yielded the greatest profits in history—to profile those likely to make the same advances. His classic investing book, "How to Make Money in Stocks," has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.
MarketSmith Hong Kong is in continual development to meet your needs as an investor in Hong Kong stocks. As you interact with the application, please send us your ideas, suggestions, and questions. We want to hear them. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adding user survey
- Fix existing bugs
- Fix chart setting cannot save issue
- Fix some UI bugs
- Fix HK share authority display wrong issue
Fix iPad cannot purchase issue
- Fix Buy/Sell range not showing issue
- Fix subscription fail issue
- Fix main index not showing correct issue
- Remove invitation reward
1. Adding Model Portfolio function for A-Share
2. Fix bugs
1. Adding Weekly Review for A-Share
2. Candle stick chart display
- 80.4 MB
- Update Date:
- MarketSmith, Incorporated
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it