Designed in consultation with a core group of teachers and experienced advisors, the app simplifies key GCSE Maths topics into bite-sized chunks of information to develop pupil understanding and build confidence.
Includes over 1200 assessment questions!
Every screen in the app is accompanied by a valuable self-assessment facility to help to assess and measure pupils’ understanding. The reporting section tracks pupils’ results, enabling them to easily identify and track their progress.
- Covers all Foundation GCSE Maths topics
- Contains over 1,200 self-assessment questions
- Multiplatform access: available on tablets, phones and online
- Real-time reporting; users can immediately view their results for each topic
- Teacher portal; Teachers can set up a school and instantly view the pupils’ results
- Suitable for all GCSE specifications, including AQA, EdExcel, WJEC and OCR
The GCSE Maths Pocket Poster app provides a fantastic way of strengthening understanding of key topics, whether that’s in the classroom, at home, or on the go!
- Other bug fixes
- 20 new topics
- Additional assessment questions
- functionality and bug fixes
- 12.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Daydream Education
Safe to Download