Each mile you drive for work or business is worth 53.5 cents in standard mileage tax deductions or expense reimbursements.
If you drive 1,000 miles for work, you can claim a mileage deduction of $535 (1,000 x 53.5 cents). If you drive, 10,000 miles, you can claim $5,350 in mileage deductions.
MileGo records and keeps track of miles travelled for business purposes, such as distance travelled to visit clients or attend business meetings, and can even be used for personal mile logs. At the start of each ride, simply select the type of trip you’re making, business or personal, and then hit the road. Let MileGo take care of the rest!
Monthly reports will be available for download on the MileGo website, perfect for easy analysis and audit support.
Business Mileage Tracker, Enjoy More Things in Life !
MileGo Key Features:
• Automatically track & notification every trip
• Sort by different ride purpose/users could customize
• Show date/location for each ride
• Store your monthly ride history
• Export email in easy summaries
• Capture rides in miles or kilometers
• Available in English and Chinese
40 Free Drives
Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Help Center: http://www.milegoapp.com/support/
• Website: http://www.milegoapp.com/
• Terms of Service: http://www.milegoapp.com/terms-conditions/
• Privacy & Cookies: http://www.milegoapp.com/privacy-policy/
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileGo has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result uses a nominal amount of battery power.
Recommend charging the device while driving to extend battery power and low power mode.
2. Minor UI changes
2. Minor UI changes
2.Minor UI changes.
Fixed battery drainage issue
- Drive tips on empty dashboard
- Some UI and bug fixes
- Some bug fixes
- 62.5 MB
- Release Date:
- JL Creations Group LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it