John Deere utilizes a USB device and the MyTransfer mobile app to export files from an in-cab display, then sends those files directly to the Operations Center using a smartphone. Additionally, setup and prescription files can be pulled from the My Files section of the Operations Center account while in a machine in the field.
MyTransfer is compatible with John Deere displays as well as many competitive displays. (Visit your John Deere dealer for more details on display compatibility)
• New file folder selection process
• Plug USB Flash drives directly into your mobile device to transfer files to/from displays to/from the Operations Center
• Transfer files from anywhere with an internet connection or store files on your mobile device until you establish a connection
• SanDisk® USB iXpand™ mini flash drives with lightning connector (16/32/64GB) are compatible
• Simplified workflow with reduced steps
• Note: Mobile Data Transfer devices will still be supported.
• Some newer iPads with a USB-C connection may not be compatible due to lack of iXpand capability
- 182.4 MB
- Update Date:
- John Deere
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it