• Personal finance management
• Unlimited number of wallets
• Budgets for the entire wallet or certain categories/subcategories
• Full control over category/subcategory creation
• Quick overview of the current period on the summary page
• Choice of popular currencies
• Automatic data backups
• Password-protected access to data (Touch ID supported)
• Widget for the Today screen
• iOS 10 interface designed according to Apple’s guidelines
• Voice input (iOS10+)
• App for Apple Watch (watchOS3)
• 3D Touch Shortcut Widget (iOS10+)
• iMessage App (iOS10+)
All of these features will always remain absolutely free!
The functionality of the app can be expanded by purchasing a subscription to the premium package.
• Shared wallets (Premium)
Synchronization of wallets shared between family members, colleagues or friends.
All expenses are accompanied by the name of the person accountable for the expense, which seriously differentiates the way shared data are used in our app. Other users receive push notifications when new expenses are added.
• Reports (Premium)
It’s not enough just to keep track of earnings/expenses – you need to analyze results. Intuitive reports with a convenient comparison of periods will help you do this in just a few taps.
• SMS recognition (Premium)
We cannot access your SMS messages. However, you can copy an SMS message to the clipboard and launch the Moneon app. We will automatically recognize the amount, currency and transaction date. And if you start adding transactions like that on a regular basis, we will also automatically recognize the category and add a description.
• Photo attachments (Premium)
Store photos of your bills and slips
• Debt tracking (Premium)
One good turn deserves another
• Templates, Planned and Regular transactions (Premium)
Create templates that can be used to quickly record frequent transactions. Plan a transaction for the future or create a regularly-occurring transaction and have it processed automatically.
Subscriptions for Premium are $0.99 per month or $10.99 for a full year. Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $0.99 per month or $10.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
We’re happy to finally show these awesome things that Moneon can do now:
1. Siri Shortcuts. If you want to check your budget or day expenses there is no need to open the app. Just ask Siri to show it — the info will appear on the screen.
2. Adding new transactions with Siri. Just tell Siri you want to add a new expense to immediately open the new transaction screen in Moneon.
3. Interactive push notifications for debts. Now you can close a debt or move the deadline right in the notification — just tap on it.
We really hope you will find good use to this features. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email@example.com and we’ll help you!
Now Moneon supports iMessage! It makes adding transactions via SMS so easy.
1. Open «Messages» and tap on texts from your bank.
2. At the very bottom of the screen choose Moneon.
3. Copy a Text and tap on «Add the transaction» button.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or «Help» in the app’s settings.
You can turn off unnecessary information while configuring budgets. You can now exclude tags during planning. For example, you don’t want to include expenditures on an upcoming event, like a birthday or wedding, in your daily budget. Just use tags to keep things under control.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us email@example.com, and we will help you!
So, what we’ve fixed this week:
– do you remember, when Premium went off, even though it was paid? It’s really frustrating, but this bug is gone. We’re (almost) sure, it’s gone forever;
– incorrect charts in Budgets and reports. Sometimes the app failed to show previous periods there;
– overall optimization and stabilization.
If you have any advice or bugs to report, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re ready to help you!
– Premium now works without any troubles! You don’t need to restore purchases, the subscription will stay with you forever
– Reports show you the exact data you expect them to, no excess transactions
– Fixed the issue with copying transactions. We are still shocked, that we broke this simple thing
– Overall optimizations in all the modules, so that the app is now a little bit faster and more stable
We've improved a lot in the long-awaited release!
- we decided, that all the backup copies and such stuff are too complicated. So we're moving all the wallets to the cloud for free and let you access them not via iCloud account, but via any email, you'd like to use. Safe and transparent as never before!
- the sync speed has increased dramatically, now it's up to 10x faster, than before!
- no more missing transactions — the sync is accurate to the very penny!
It is a small release for you as a user, but it lets us do a lot of cool stuff in near future. Stay tuned!
- various bug fixes and improvements
- some preparations for the Big and Cool 5.0 release, stay tuned!
– updated welcome screens for the new users
• Ability to choose font (Settings – Interface)
- 102.2 MB
- Release Date:
- CB Mobile Ltd.
Safe to Download