The Objectives of myMQR
- To ease the public in checking Accredited Programmes using smart phones, anytime and anywhere; as an alternative to the existing MQR Portal.
- To increase public confidence towards accreditation status of each programme offered by Higher Education Provider (HEP).
- To cater the community needs of having information accessible at their own fingertips.
The Functions of myMQR
- Searching or checking of Accredited Programmes.
- Information on the Malaysian Qualifications Register (MQR) and Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF).
- Information on contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail and location) for public reference.
- 14.6 MB
- Release Date:
- GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA
Safe to Download