Our solution advises you on the steps you need to take in order to pay your nanny legally. You'll save a fortune over a full service payroll provider such as HomePay by Care.com or HomeWork Solutions. Developed as an affordable solution for on the go parents by on the go parents.
What Paycheck Nanny Provides:
* Guidance - Learn the steps you need take as a household employer in order to pay your nanny legally.
* Time tracker - Track regular hours and overtime worked by your caregiver.
* Paystub maker - Easily email your generated pay stubs to yourself and your nanny right from your device.
* Record keeper - Access yearly and quarterly info needed for filings right at your fingertips.
* Withholding calculator - Federal Income tax withholding as well as state support for: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY
Start your free trial subscription today!
• Paycheck Nanny offers a $4.99/month auto-renewing subscription to be able to create and email unlimited pay stubs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged $4.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Visit us at https://www.paychecknanny.com
- App name rebranding
- Colorado income tax withholding support
- Monthly pay frequency enabled
- Updated links to state W-4 Withholding Forms
- Historical info: Times worked available for prior Pay Statements
- State income tax: NC income tax withholding supported
- Overtime: Hours to start weekly overtime configurable
- Overtime: Daily and weekly OT can be set independently
- Mileage: Reimbursement rate updated for 2019
- Resolved error on editing withholdings
- Updated 2019 amount per allowance
Crisper text when printing pay stub pdf at 8.5 x 11
Fix truncation issue when emailing pay statements
- Fixes Time Card crash in determining overtime across several weeks
- Void and Undo Void capabilities now available for previously approved pay statements
- Pay date can be set to specific date, or can continue to default to current date
- Federal withholding supported with or without State withholding
- Semi-monthly pay frequency now supported
- Exempt option available for Income Tax Withholding
Additional states supported for state income tax: IA, KS, MN, NE, NJ, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, WI, and WV
New yearly and quarterly withholdings reports available from Pay History
- Fix crash on Time Card when state income tax for Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Virginia reached the highest tax bracket
State Income Tax withholding supported for CA, CT, Washington DC, ID, MA, MT, ND, OK, VA
- Ability to turn off FICA (Social Security and Medicare) withholdings if they do not apply
- Ability to track employer paid FUTA, SUTA
- California residents can withhold Disability Insurance and track Training Tax
- Configurable overtime per day. Includes info about Alaska, California, Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon daily OT requirements.
- Fixed nanny pay rate entry to include decimal on all devices
- 47.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Michelle Grady
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it