• 677 chemical entries and appendices.
• Links to IDLH, as well as NIOSH and OSHA Methods (requires a data connection).
• Search chemical by name and synonym, DOT number, CAS number, RTECS number.
• Preferences settings to select information to be displayed.
• Bookmark commonly used chemicals
• Chronological history of chemicals viewed
• Drag and drop chemical entries to copy information being displayed to other apps (iPad version/iOS 11 and above)
- 7.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it