Live data from The Ontario Ministry of Transportation:
- 362 traffic cameras covering Ontario.
- 191 traffic cameras covering Toronto.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, 10 and 11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Kilometres or Miles setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
-Option to use miles or kilometres.
-New iPad toolbar.
-Various performance improvements and fixes.
- 4.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
Safe to Download