Easily assess the value of all grades of gasoline, diesel and jet fuel in real time as they trade for all 7 U.S. spot markets. It also includes daily closing ethanol spot prices in 9 key markets with twice a day ethanol prices (mid-day and closing) in Chicago.
NOTE: This application is intended for use by existing OPIS Spot Ticker customers. Downloading the app is free, but an existing subscription to the OPIS Spot Ticker platform is required. Upon starting the app, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password. If you are an existing OPIS subscriber and need assistance please contact OPIS.
Who Should Use the OPIS Spot Ticker?
The OPIS Spot Ticker is a must-have tool in today's volatile fuel markets, including the West Coast.
-Marketers/wholesalers use it to predict where rack prices are headed, so they can stock up in advance of supplier moves, or wait until price changes take effect to pull product.
-Traders and brokers use it to spot arbitrage opportunities, check their view of the market against an independent third party and view NYMEX differentials and calculated spot prices.
-Oil company supply executives use it to set the prices of their rack barrels and monitor rack netbacks.
• Real-Time Pricing and News Updates - Capture pricing updates and get the latest news as it happens.
• Live NYMEX Feed - Gain access to NYMEX prices in one location throughout the trading day.
• Brent crude pricing - Easily compare Brent crude prices with WTI prices.
• Pipeline Scheduling - Get key pipeline scheduling times for even greater trading detail.
- 9.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Oil Price Information Service
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it