** HOW IT WORKS **
The pattern is your key.
To explain that let's take an example: we need to store a four digits code. It could be a pin code for a credit card. Like 8279.
1. The pin code will be saved in a matrix. Examples of how the matrix looks like can be seen on the screenshots above.
2. Choose cells in the matrix and enter digits there. How digits are placed in the matrix forms your pattern.
3. Remember the pattern and try to reuse it for the other codes.
4. When saved, empty cells of the matrix will be filled with random numbers. This way the pin code is impossible to find out without knowing the pattern.
If not sure - a step-by-step instruction in the app will help you set it up.
** FEATURES **
- NO SIGN UP required to start using the app
- Your data is SECURED, and is never stored on any 3rd party server
- SYNC between devices via iCloud
- Touch and Face ID AUTHORIZATION
- Code REMINDER in case you forgot it (recommended to enable authorization)
- UNLIMITED amount of codes
- Many code background COLORS
- Different SORTING options
- Alternative app ICONS.
** IN-APP PURCHASE **
Pinc is free to use with limited amount of codes and set of features.
One in-app purchase unlocks everything, forever. No subscriptions.
** CONTACT **
For any feedback or help, you can reach me at email@example.com
• Added Hungarian localization.
• Fixed sorting update bug.
• Adopted Dark Mode on iOS 13+, enjoy!
• Skip the tutorial by long-pressing anywhere on the screen
• Scrolls to just added pin code
Introduced new card color - fancy red-orange gradient.
- 13.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Oleh Stasula
Safe to Download