The Museum is dark and crammed full of display cases. Wouldn’t be nice to have a personal guided tour around this maze of ethnographic wonders? The Pitt Rivers Trails app uses audio and text descriptions to highlight interesting artefacts on display.
This app has been released to mark the centenary of the First World War. Travelling from Asia to Europe to Africa, you’ll be introduced to both personal and collective stories from the years during, before and after this international conflict.
Developed by Pitt Rivers Museum and IT Services, University of Oxford.
- There are 12 artefacts to find across the three floors of the Museum.
- iBeacons use bluetooth technology to communicate with your device.
- Visual hints and maps to help you navigate the galleries.
- Discover horned helmets, concealed weapons, musical instruments, ‘trench art’, emergency money and protective amulets associated with the First World War.
- Entries selected by Museum curators and narrated by experienced Museum volunteers.
- Trail suitable for older children and adults
- 51.9 MB
- Release Date:
- University of Oxford
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it