01. Communication Management
02. Cost Management
03. Framework Management
04. Human Resource Management
05. Integration Management
06. Procurement Management
07. Professional Management
08. Quality Management
09. Risk Management
10. Scope Management
11. Stakeholder Management
12. Time Management
• Two Study Modes: Flashcard and Practice Test
• Detailed Explanation for each question
• Feedback: Communicate with the PMP experts
• Intelligent Progress Card
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) offers the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential which is the most important, industry-recognized certification worldwide for project managers. This certificate adds to the market value of project managers as it ensures that the project managers have promising experience and education in the field. According to a survey by PMI®, the PMP test leads to an incremental growth in a project manager’s salary, thereby explaining the huge demand of the test.
In order to apply for the PMP test, you need to have:
• A certificate or a proof that you are an experienced project manager who is looking forward to solidifying skills in the area of project management.
• A high school or equivalent degree with at least 5 years work experience in project management consisting of 7500 hours of managing and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
• A bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of work experience with 4500 hours spent on directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
ImpTrax Corporation is not affiliated with Project Management Institute (PMI®) and PMBOK®. PMP is a registered trademark of PMI®.
- 44.8 MB
- Release Date:
- ImpTrax Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it