For any issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com - we cannot respond to reviews, so email us if you need help or have feature requests.
Data types supported:
- Sleep Elevation
- Weight & BMI
- Body Fat
- Resting Heart Rate
- The first sync will include the last 30 days of your Fitbit history
- Currently the app will only sync up to 30 days of history, so sync at least once a month to get all of your data into TrainingPeaks.
- The minimum sync is today and yesterday, so all of yesterday's steps can be counted.
- It is recommended that you sync your data in the morning after verifying that your sleep data has been sync'd from your device to Fitbit.
- Overnight sleeps are combined into a single sleep metric. The awake time between sleeps is also calculated. Overnight is considered 7:00 PM until 9:00 AM.
- Total step count for the day runs from midnight to midnight to match Fitbit
- Use the "Metric Time" setting to group all the data into a single entry in TrainingPeaks.
- Syncing activities is not currently supported.
- 17.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- Ben Pryhoda
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it