How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- Quality questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iTutorialsApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The examinations associated with the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) were developed to objectively measure essential knowledge, skills, and abilities required of advanced respiratory therapists, and to set uniform standards for measuring such knowledge. Effective January 2015, the name of one of the examinations that candidates take to earn the Registered Respiratory Therapist credential changes from the Written Registry Examination to the Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination (TMC). The Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination is designed to objectively measure essential knowledge, skills, and abilities required of entry-level respiratory therapists, as well as determine eligibility for the Clinical Simulation Examination (CSE). The CRT and/or RRT credentials are used as the basis for the licensure in all of the 49 states that regulate the practice of respiratory care.
There are two established cut scores for the Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination. Candidates may become eligible to take the Clinical Simulation Examination by achieving the higher cut score on the Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination. The passing point associated with RRT eligibility is higher than the passing point associated with the CRT credential. Individuals who attempt and pass the Therapist Multiple-Choice Examination at the higher cut score and attempt and pass the Clinical Simulation Examination will be awarded the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential. Click here for additional examination Frequently Asked Questions.
- 16.6 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it