Parents: Manage your child's cafeteria account. Apply for free or reduced meals. Make payments, view purchase history, receive low balance alerts, and view school menus containing nutritional and allergen information for items. For convenience, setup automatic payments to replenish your child's cafeteria funds. Know what is on the menu at the school cafeteria and provide feedback by rating and sharing items. Favorite your child's favorite items and SchoolCafé will send you a push notification to let you know when it's on the menu.
Students and Staff: Use SchoolCafé to check out what's available on the cafeteria menu each day. View nutritional and allergen information to help you make healthy decisions. Use "Make a Tray" to build your meal for the items available that day and see the combined nutrient information. Give your feedback to the school cafeteria by rating items. Favorite specific items on the menu so that you can know when they'll be available in the cafeteria. Connect to your cafeteria account to always know your account balance and have access to your digital ID card.
District Administrators: View helpful reports and useful analytics for users in your districts and help them manage their accounts.
SchoolCafé is available for participating schools only.
• Eligibility - Apply: We've fixed an issue where the application acceptance date was showing as invalid in some cases.
• Eligibility - Apply: Now, all students entered on the “Students” step of a parent’s application will display in the “Household” and “Review” steps of the application as well. This will make it easier to make sure that all students are accounted for without duplicating them.
• Parent Dashboard: We’ve fixed an issue where using the ‘Shop Campus Store’ shortcut resulted in not getting a confirmation after submitting a payment.
• Payment Info - Validate Bank Account: We’ve added a ’Remove’ button to allow users to remove a bank account that has not yet been validated. Also, the word ’deposit’ has been corrected to say ’debit’ instead.
• Make a Payment: For security reasons, CVV may sometimes be required when attempting to make payments via a card.
• As always, several other enhancements, bug fixes, and overall quality-of-life improvements have been made. Thank you again for all your support! We wish you the best in the current trials we are facing nationwide. Please reach out to us through your Support page if you need any assistance.
As always, we’ve made various performance enhancements under the hood. Thanks again for using SchoolCafé!
•Monthly View – Various usability improvements have been made to make it easier to view and print menus—including a new option, “List View”, which reduces the amount of content on the screen to a more compact size. Additionally, a slider has been added to adjust the size of the text on the screen so that even more content can be viewed/printed on fewer pages. Please note that in some cases, content may still not fit on one page.
•Daily View – Now, users can see which items are only served with other items. A blue icon with the label, ‘Served only with…’ will display next to the item, and when selected it will open a pop-up showing the other associated items. This means that the items can only be purchased together.
•Weekly View – We fixed an issue where *printed* menus were not correctly filtering out some allergens.
•Nutrition facts have now been rounded more appropriately to make them easier to read together. For example, ‘28.00g’ now just shows as ‘28g’, while 28.10g would still show as 28.10g.
•Menu Item details – Arrow buttons have been added to allow users to quickly move from one item to the next without having to close the pop-up.
•Parent Dashboard – Now, when parents select the menus button for an individual student, the menus for that student will also show the menu items filtered out based on that student’s allergies. Please note that this information comes from the school district and may not always be up to date. Exercise caution and contact your district if anything seems incorrect.
•Apply – When certifying the applicant’s address, if their state does not match the state to which the district belongs, a warning will now display.
•Make Payments – All district payment guidelines have been updated to make them easier to follow.
•Register/My Profile – Now, a user’s security questions have been translated into their preferred language, or when the site language has been changed using the icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
•Bank Account Verification – For security purposes, all users who add a new bank account as a payment source must now verify ownership of that account before being able to make a payment with it.
•Dashboard - View Recent Transfers – Now, all mobile users will be able to see whether a transfer has been successful or has failed. Previously, this column was only visible on the desktop website or for some tablet users.
•System-Generated Emails – Some minor changes have been made to make the text easier to follow.
•As always, various usability and performance improvements have been made. Thanks for helping make SchoolCafé the #1 app for child nutrition!
• We’ve sped up the performance of the Email Log (found in the Inbox page) to load emails significantly faster.
• We’ve fixed an issue where users who have changed their school district were still seeing their old school district when logging back in.
• Now, Staff users (or Parents who have added themselves as Staff along with their children) will no longer see a grade displaying next to the staff patron(s) on the Dashboard.
• Now, Student and Staff users have access to the Change My District functionality on their My Profile page, just like Parent users. (Same warnings apply)
• The ‘Show Nutrients’ toggle on the Monthly view of the School Menus page has now been added to the Weekly view as well.
• We fixed an issue on pages where data appearing in a table format could be exported. Before, the dates on the exported file were not being reset if the user changed dates without selecting the ‘apply’ button again. Now, the results are cleared whenever the date is changed by the user.
- 41.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Cybersoft PrimeroEdge
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it