Questions about your reports or scores? We have Credit Specialists here to help you. If you spot suspicious activity, we offer up to $1 million in ID theft insurance to each of our members.
TOP FEATURES OF THE SCORES TO GO APP:
• Credit monitoring and alerts of activity or changes on your credit report
• Access to creditor contact information to address errors on your credit reports
• Credit Specialists here to answer questions, provide guidance
• Credit scores and reports from all three credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
• Ability to view your credit reports directly in the app
• Reminder when your most recent credit scores are available and it’s time to update
• Monitoring of important factors impacting your score
• Score tracking to see how your credit scores perform over time
• Ability to compare your scores to others in the U.S., your state or your age group
• Credit Facts and Credit Tips to help you monitor your credit scores and reports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why is it important to check my credit scores?
A: Your scores help determine the interest rates you will be offered on mortgages, car loans, credit cards and lines of credit. With good credit scores, you are often offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Q: How often should I check my credit scores and reports?
A: You should regularly review your credit scores and credit reports to ensure the information is accurate, uncover signs of fraud, and address errors that could adversely impact your scores.
Q: Will checking my credit scores impact my scores?
A: No. Checking your credit scores through the Scores To Go app or ScoreSense.com does not hurt your scores.
Q: What is credit monitoring?
A: Credit monitoring is a review of your credit report and alerts about important changes.
Note: A ScoreSense account is required to access the Scores To Go app. If you are not a ScoreSense member, sign up for a free, 7-day trial and get access to your credit scores, credit reports and credit monitoring.
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
What was new in the 4.1 release, here are some of the highlights:
• Added credit reports to the iPad
• Added support for users who were unable to access the app
• Updated login screen with the option to display the password
• Improved user experience when login fails
• Implemented a NR (not reported) status for payment status that are unknown
• On the history chart, your goals and averages are no longer hidden if they are below your credit scores.
• Addressed an issue with Alert details not displaying
• The customer care phone number displayed for some users has been replaced with the proper number
• Fixed the issue for some users when taping bottom of credit report and app hanging
• Fixed issues with Alert notifications
• Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
- 67.2 MB
- Update Date:
- One Technologies, LLC.
Safe to Download