- Add and keep track of as many cryptocurrencies as you like
- See the total value of your portfolio and your profit/loss for each currency
- Track your buy/sell orders for each currency
- Find out how much each purchase has changed in value by in different exchanges
- Cloud syncing
- Price alerts
- Data exporting
- And more!
Your feedback is always welcome, and if you have any ideas, questions, or bug reports, please contact me.
Note: you cannot buy or sell cryptocurrency through Scrypt; the app is a way of keeping logs of your buy/sell transactions.
- Changed "Value of current holdings on" to "Value of current holdings as of"
- Market Price and Current Value now display "-" instead of "$0"
- Bug that caused an incorrect string to be displayed on the dashboard
- Holdings can now be sorted
- Custom time frames can now be set
- The currency list on the new currency screen now lists the top 15 currencies first (by popularity), followed by the rest of the currencies in alphabetical order
- Bug that caused the profit/loss text to display "+ NaN%"
- Loading indicators for when data is being loaded from the server
- A prompt that is displayed if you haven't added any holdings
- The menu is now more attractive
- Bug that caused holdings to appear to be duplicated in the dashboard
- Bug that meant that tutorial images were not scaled properly on tablets
- Time frame button so that you can see what each currency's value was at a given time
- Tutorial for the app that is displayed once and can be accessed through the new menu
- Speaking of menus, a menu has been added (it only has one option on it for now)
- Swapped the "Market Price" and "Your Holdings" information in the dashboard
- Bug that caused the app to crash when deleting a holding
- 53.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Henry Bettany
Safe to Download