- Why do we have seasons?
- Is it true that the Sun only rises once a year at the North Pole?
- What is a tropic?
- What happens during a solar eclipse?
You can get answers to these questions and many more in the app’s many guides. Astronomical concepts are explained pedagogically step by step with various interactive elements that deepen the understanding.
- How far is it to Jamaica?
- When does the Sun go behind that house?
- Where is Easter Island?
- What time is it in New Delhi?
- In which direction is Tokyo?
You can get answers to these questions and many more by exploring and experimenting in the Sandbox mode of the app. Here you can visit all corners of the Earth and compare places with each other. This part is full of aha moments for both kids and grown-ups.
- 298.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Oscar Wendelin Berg
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it