The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. This gives them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community. Please visit https://www.specialolympics.org/ for more information about the movement.
Education Opportunities Include:
• Clinical Director Training: In depth training for clinicians interested in leading Healthy Athlete events in their local community.
• Frontline Health Work and Community Health Worker Training: This training provides opportunities for members of the community health field to improve upon their critical, life-saving skills through continuing professional and medical education opportunities to serve people with intellectual disabilities.
• Coach Education certifications: Sport Assistant, Coach Assistant, Coach level certifications for Special Olympics sport volunteers interested in developing and maintaining current coaching certifications.
• World Games Coaches Training: This training offers Coaches headed to Special Olympics World Games competition management process and procedural training.
• Unified Sports Coaches Training: In depth training for anyone interested in the criteria for Unified Sports competition, team composition and management.
Additional training opportunities coming soon!
- 17.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Special Olympics Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it