appPicker: "... is a game-changer, and is slowly transforming my life..."
The app implements state of the art features for voice readers:
◦ The best in class support for the web sites / news reading.
- listen to the all web pages - both articles and headlines (first ever) supported
- RSS feeds
- import from any app that can share a link like Safari or Twitter
- open articles from headline pages
- sync articles with Pocket
◦ The widest support for documents/office and e-book formats
◦ Knowledge and text annotation tools built-in
◦ Export the text with annotations to .docx format
◦ Sync playlist items across Apple devices including with the macOS app and the current position in the text.
◦ The app is tested to be accessible with VoiceOver by legally blind users.
◦ Functions of audio buttons can be customized for high productivity and accessibility. The widest selection of tools to control the speed and position of how the text is read aloud.
◦ The app can be used with any of 27 languages that have text-to-speech support on iOS with automatic language detection from the content.
◦ OCR function to import the text from the camera or from the scanned PDF
◦ create and export audio files
◦ your data stays truly private, we collect only analytics data with no identifiable reference to the user or imported content even when syncing is enabled
By moving your reading activities to commuting, walking, running, doing the housework or another activity you can save an hour each day. You'll also save eyes for better things while having your battery and data plan last significantly longer. Keeping the screen off grants that you won't get into the internet addiction and waste your time on unwanted things, and thus it can also help people with ADHD. As a bonus, even if your internet connection is unstable you won't notice any interruptions.
The app can be used as an assistive technology and helper for people with visual impairments and disabilities like dyslexia (dyslexia friendly font is included in the app).
Supported document types are: PDF (including scanned documents), Microsoft Word (.docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx), OpenOffice/LibreOffice (.odt, .odp), .html, .mhtml, .webarchive, .txt, .rtf, supported ebook formats are .epub, DAISY and .fb2 and emails in .eml format. All those formats will work only if a document has no DRM.
Latest iOS features including Dark mode, Siri Shortcuts, the latest visual style, drag and drop, Spotlight Search, Dynamic Type are fully supported.
Get the app now and enjoy the most convenient text to audio!
- The free version has a daily limitation in the number of articles that you can add to it which is removed by purchasing the Pro add-on.
- Some features are available only on the latest version of iOS.
- The Pro-Add is valid for iOS platform. Other platforms have separate licenses.
- Consolidated "Voice" and "Prefer enhanced quality" in one setting
- improved export to docx - now compatible with all applications that support this format
- crash on pause on iOS 12 fixed
- one step share is default for iPad and it has improved options
- more font sizes options
- more font options
- new commands on the lock screen
- better visual preview of settings options
- option to justify text
- improvements in settings
- support for .mhtml/.mht file formats
- new setting for the default language
- new setting for the preferred voice.
- significant performance improvements
- using OCR built-in iOS 13 for better performance, accuracy and wider language support.
- reduced app size
- for small portion of users the app was crashing on the start, it should be fixed
- keyboard shortcuts support
- OPDS feeds support
- player menu split in two parts
- "Listen now" and "Add to Articles & Books" in the "More" menu on the player screen
- import with Camera
- 49.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it