- Don’t want to create playlists yourself track by track? Create Spotify playlists from your track rankings directly in Statiks without even leaving the app. The next time you open Spotify your newly created playlist will appear in your playlists.
- Add individual tracks from your rankings to your playlists without searching them on Spotify.
- Get more details about a track or artist.
- View artists or listen to a track directly in Spotify just with a single tap.
- View tracks you have played recently in case you skipped a track accidentally.
Since the app is completely free (no freemium, no ads, etc.) , it would mean a lot to me as student and solo developer if you would leave a rating on the App Store. Feel free to leave some feedback if you have any suggestions.
Disclaimer: I am not related to Spotify AB or any of its partners in any way.
- Added sections which are showing more tracks from an artist and recommended tracks based on the artist and selected track in the track detail view.
- Added sections which are showing popular tracks and all albums from an artist in the artist detail view.
- You can now see which Spotify account is currently connected with Statiks in the settings view.
- UI improvements
- 12.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Anton Sarg
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it