Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the ISS), and other deep sky objects in real time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application has an easy to use and minimalist user interface, that makes it one of the best astronomical applications for adults and children who want to explore the night sky.
This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts thanks to its massive collection of sky objects (up to magnitude 22 versus magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observing features for controlling telescopes or preparing observing sessions.
Stellarium Mobile Plus features:
• View an accurate night sky simulation of stars and planets for any date, time and location.
• Dive in a collection of many stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters and other deep sky objects.
• Discover how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes and illustrations of the constellations for many sky cultures.
• Track artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
• Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic sunrise, sunset and atmosphere refraction.
• Discover 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites.
• Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve your eyes adaptation to darkness.
• Reach the limit of knowledge by diving in a massive collection of stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters and other deep sky objects:
- All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
- All known planets, natural satellites and comets, and many other minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
- Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulas and galaxies
• Zoom almost without limits on high resolution images of deep sky objects or planetary surfaces.
• Observe in the field, even without internet connection, with a "reduced" set of data: 2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids.
• Prepare your observing sessions using the advanced observation tools, to predict a celestial object observability and transit times.
Stellarium Mobile Plus is made by the original creator of Stellarium, the well known open source planetarium and one of the best astronomy applications on Desktop PC.
Other changes include:
- better offline support for comets and satellites
- some minor fixes in sensor mode
- fix a bug in search by coordinates
- improved city search.
- increased maximum FOV of instruments.
- a new "Observe" panel listing upcoming events such as conjunctions, eclipses, visible planets, moon phases, or satellites passes
- the search feature now allows to browse celestial objects by categories
- better handling of time zones and summer time
- better sky cultures descriptions
- displays more satellites
- many other fixes and improvements
- Improvement to the search bar
- Performances improvement
- Fix a random crash
- updated sky objects catalogs
- more data on sky objects (spectral types, B-V, phase etc..)
- better sensor mode on many devices
- improved accuracy for star rendering
- better constellation rendering by default
- many other fixes and improvements
- Fix translations in Chinese
- Fix info messages for sensors
- Add JNow equatorial grid setting
- Add sensors setting panel
- Improve stars, atmosphere and constellations rendering
- Improve refraction model
- Show more artificial satellites with more informations and settings
- Show planets diameters and stars parallaxes
- New oculars overlay feature, including telrad and camera footprints
- Allow to flip the view to simulate reflector and refractor telescopes
- Various usability improvements
- Fix pluto and saturn's moons positions
- Fix crash at startup in some configs
- Reduced startup time and improved performances
- Show more DSOs by default
- Improve sensor mode user experience
- Improve information on selected objets:
- Add hours angle, Ra/Dec (J2000 and JNow)
- Add a new visibility curve panel
- Improve magnetometer precision & calibration
- Fix telescope logs refresh
- Use better artificial satellites labeling
- Improve night (red) mode rendering
- Fix slow rendering on some phones when object is selected
- Add a few translations
- Add time speed settings
- Add a global brightness slider (in advanced settings)
- Allow to adjust the number of DSO hints/labels (in advanced settings)
- Clicking again on the telescope goto button now cancels telescope slewing
- Show detailed star types, such as variable or multiple stars
- Add experimental support for On-Step telescope controller
- Back button now close fullscreen dialogs instead of quitting
- Fix non-existing eclipse bug when full moon is scaled
- Fix telescope logs slowing down the app when getting too long
- Fix night vision red mode being too dim for low contrast colors
- Fix object search in traditional Chinese language
- Fix many translation issues
- 337.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Noctua Software Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it