Explore Stephen Hawking’s phenomenal work on six mind-bending, fully illustrated topics including Space-Time, Black Holes and the Expanding Universe. With up-to-date understanding on scientific breakthroughs this is a fresh and exciting look at Professor Hawking’s greatest and best-selling work A Brief History of Time!
‘My goal in this new app edition, as in my original book, is to highlight the excitement of new discoveries, and to offer an understanding of the new picture of reality that is emerging as a result.’
Cambridge, July 2016
ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE UNIVERSE!
· Beautifully designed and easy to navigate
· Easy to understand full illustrations to explain complex science
· A thorough integrated glossary
· Keep a personal record of your progress through the app
· Share your own lightbulb moments through social media
What you’ll discover!
· Professor Hawking’s greatest contributions to Physics: Singularity Theorems, Hawking Radiation and No Boundary Proposal
· Six fully illustrated topics: Space Time, Black Holes , Big Bang, Expanding Universe, Elementary Particles and Light and Waves
· Updates from Stephen Hawking on major scientific breakthroughs since he first wrote the book
· Dive deeper into historical and anecdotal references from Professor Hawking
- 151.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Random House
Safe to Download