The best feature of Stick Around is that you can create your very own puzzles in just 3 steps:
1. Use drawing tools and/or import photos to make a background.
2. Add stickers with text, images, and/or drawings.
3. Indicate where stickers belong by making an answer key.
Teachers can make puzzles for their students to practice content. Students can program their own study aids. Parents can design customized puzzles for their children.
There are loads of possible uses for Stick Around for any age level, from toddler to college!
Ideas for puzzles include:
- place locations on a map
- tag parts of the body
- place items where they belong on a chart
- complete a graphic organizer
- annotate the water cycle
- label people in a photo
- diagram a sentence
- associate powers with the branches of government
- sequence events on a timeline
- associate words and definitions
- label the parts of a plant
- put words in alphabetical order
- fill in a Venn diagram
- match photos of animals to their habitats
Stick Around is designed by educators and is packed with powerful features:
- copy from and export puzzles to Dropbox, GDrive, WebDAV & email
- record audio instructions for your puzzles
- access a suite of drawing tools
- set an answer key for your puzzles
- import screencasts made with Explain Everything™ and use them as instructions for your puzzles (puzzles can be exported to Explain Everything™ and recorded/annotated on)
- import projects made with Explain Everything™ and turn them into puzzles
- play with or without a timer
- attach audio, additional text, and web addresses to stickers
- save a screenshot of a completed puzzle with imprinted time and attempts
- import and trim images from your Photo Library, Dropbox, GDrive and WebDAV
- new features and improvements in upcoming updates
Follow Stick Around to download new puzzles that can help make learning stick!
Have a puzzle you'd like to share? Use the hashtag #stickaroundapp!
You can share puzzles with others via email, AirDrop, Dropbox, GDrive, WebDAV, and "Open in..."
Please note: The receiving iPad must have Stick Around installed in order to play.
iOS 10 compatibility
iPad Pro compatibility
Improved support for iPad Pro.
New feature - Highlight Stickers While Checking Puzzle ("Off"/"All")
Puzzle templates - updates
Bugfixes: XPL file export to Explain Everything
- The sticker tray shows itself and then hides after loading a project - to show that it’s there
- deleting all answer keys at once is possible (check out the 4 “x” button at the bottom of the left toolbar)
- it’s possible to change font and color of a text box (in the Background tab)
- “Help” changed into “User Guide”
- removed the “9 dots” at the bottom of the sticker tray
- introduced “Open in…” for puzzles (previously only projects could be exported via this option)
- fixed an issue where the stickers could not be deleted via a long press on the “i” button
- fixes for importing photos
You can now pull out the sticker tray using an empty part of the tray (not only the “dots” at the bottom).
A new button to move all the stickers back to the sticker tray.
Fixed an issue where stickers could be resized in play mode.
The app size has been optimized.
- 138.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it