Bug fixes and improvements
-3 day forecast added to the currents tile
-Incorporated real time radar data for the radar tile
-Backend changes that have eliminated several bugs that have been noted in the app
Updated Splash Screens
- Fix for alerted locations not being set on map when accessing it via push or alert inbox
- Fix for issue where user would add location via map with push denied and the annotation would not remove itself on map
- Fix for hourly graph being maxed out at beginning if temperature range was large
- Fix for issue where current location alerts would be toggled on if user denied push notifications
- Fix for issue where user would not be taken to correct location on map when starting app from push
- Fix for issue where current conditions would not come in if user denied push notifications.
- Fix for stretched splash screens
- Fix for some videos not playing if they had pre-roll ads
- Firebase Analytics added
• Locations for forecast data/map data and Safety Net alerts are now all handled in a centralized location.
• The user’s selected locations are now consistent across forecasts and alerts, and don’t need to be managed independently.
• Safety Net alerts are now toggled on for the user’s location upon app install. New locations added also have Safety Net alerts automatically turned on.
• Users can now choose whether to receive alerts from each separate location.
• When a user clicks an alert notification, they are now taken to the map page showing the last viewed data product for that alert location.
• A new 7-day forecast includes a written forecast for both day and night time.