· 3 sizes of puzzles (4×4, 6×6 and 9×9)
· Different levels (simple, easy, medium, difficult, hardest)
· Time Puzzle
· Duplicates highlight (simple mistake prevention)
· Pencil function (memo function)
· Eraser function
· Clear all function
· Error searcher
· Hint suggestion
· Number first input method, which can be easily switched from Cell first method.
There are smaller sized Sudoku puzzles (4x4, 6x6) prepared, which is a feature that cannot be found in other Sudoku apps. This allows beginners to grasp the technique behind Sudoku quickly to move on to the 9x9 puzzles.
Two players, one puzzle. Lock in more squares faster than you opponent.
Daily challenge puzzles make beginners more familiar by questing smiley emoji stamps every day.
Inapp Purchase Plans
· Sudokids limit playing for 15 minutes a day for free.
· There are two subscription options for unlimited use,
1-month auto-renewal subscription
1-year auto-renewal subscription
-Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
-Your subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
-You can turn off auto-renew any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
For more information, see our:
We promise to make improvements on both regular and irregular basis to make the game more enjoyable. We will read all the reviews carefully and take them into account, so please give us any feedback and improvement points that you would like to see done.
Please try playing Sudokids in the way that can only be done in apps first!
- 65.8 MB
- Update Date:
- NEXTBOOK, Inc.
Safe to Download