We have designed and developed Swarakshar app to simplify process of learning more than 5,000 year old Devanagari Script.
App borrows idea of Alphabet Chart / Varnamala / Aksharmala from old traditional books to modern interactive touch enabled gesture based iOS technologies.
We have used custom designed Devanagari Unicode font to ease out alphabet identification on Apple iOS devices.
One important feature of app is embedded professionally recorded audio. It will help anybody in the world to listen and then easily pronounce alphabets. Whole visible ‘Alphabet Tiles’ are tappable to announce audio. At bottom left corner of tile it suggest respective properties of alphabet whether it is vowel, consonant or barakhadi. For barakhadi it shows conjunction of alphabet in relation to consonant + vowel.
Single Tap on Alphabet Tile app will announce alphabet pronunciation audio & on Long Press or on Press and hold app will navigate you to related alphabet’s barakhadi screen.
So you ask why you should download Swarakshar App from Apple App Store well we would suggest considering following three important points, first is speed and performance of app. App is designed and coded with latest iOS technologies with blazing fast Swift Programming Language, second is knowledge that you will acquire after using this app about Devanagari Script, third is professionally recorded voice overs that will ease process of pronouncing alphabets.
We are immensely happy to dedicate our best efforts to enable everyone to learn Devanagari script.
Swarakshar app is universal which can be used on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. App also supports all landscape and portrait device orientations to give you opportunity to use our app at your pleasure and your choice of device orientation. Swarakshar App supports ‘Multitasking’ on iPad, So now you can use Swarakshar App side by side with another app to take notes while you learn to pronounce Devanagari alphabets.
Swarakshar App now supports iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR with notch and also support latest iPad Pro with edge to edge display.
So let’s get started…!!!
Also do check out our two other apps called Mudrakshar for learning to write, trace, pronounce and identify Devanagari Alphabets. And Chitrakshar which will help you to learn Indic languages such as Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi using alphabet charts with visuals and voice overs.
Also do give us a good review on App Store and let us know with your comments what you like the most and what you want to see in future updates.
If you have any suggestions, queries or any feature request do let us know on following page:
Support Page: http://mandarapte.com/support/
- App now supports iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max devices with notch.
- App now supports latest Year 2018 iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch with edge to edge display
- iPad Multitasking Layout issues fixed
- App now optimised for more performance & power saving
- App is now developed for iOS 11 & above
- Alphabet Tiles are now animated. When user taps on Alphabet Tile it changes size to indicate user what tile user has tapped.
- Some of the voice over's sound quality fixed & background noise removed. Sound quality is now more cleaner & richer.
- Swarakshar App now supports Multitasking on iPad.
- Swarakshar App now supports iPhone X with notch.
- On Tap Alphabet tile will get highlighted to let user know which alphabet tile user has tapped.
- Few of Devanagari Alphabet’s ‘Matra’ orientation corrected.
- Alphabet Tiles are redesigned with new attractive colours for background, border and for Alphabet itself. Alphabet Tiles are now more distinctive to help you identify vowel, consonant and barakhadi alphabets.
- Alphabet Tile’s bottom left text displays in detail insight about whether it is vowel, consonant or barakhadi. And if it is barakhadi it shows conjunction of consonant + vowel to construct alphabet.
- We have used custom designed Devanagari Unicode font to ease out alphabet identification on Apple iOS devices.
- Single Tap on Alphabet Tile app will announce alphabet pronunciation audio & on Long Press or Press and hold app will navigate you to related alphabet’s barakhadi.
- Few important design & visual layout issues fixed.
- Now whole alphabet and background is tappable to hear pronunciation. We heard you and made this change because it was better than having just small tappable area of button which can be missed tapped because of small size on screen.
- 18.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Mandar Apte
Safe to Download