Children and adults can have fun learning to be safer in and around water with Swim by the American Red Cross and sponsored by The ZAC Foundation. Knowing how to swim is exciting and opens the door to many opportunities, but water is not without risk. Learning to enjoy the water safely should be the first step for anyone who will be around water.
Swim helps the entire family by focusing on water competency which involves a combination of being water smart, having water safety and survival skills, and knowing what to do in a water emergency. This app teaches users the layers of protection to prevent drowning and about risks around water at home, in other environments, such as lakes, rivers and oceans, as well as in risky situations, such as group gatherings involving water.
Swim helps get the most out of Red Cross swim lessons with a skills progress tracker, sharable badges videos and more while making learning fun!
Specific features include:
- Proactive drowning prevention guidance, including how to provide active supervision around water and choosing a quality swim lesson program.
- Videos, infographics and links to additional resources for adults to help further understanding.
- A Kids section with water safety messages using memorable phrases to reinforce learning.
- Sharable badges for adults and children to reward achievements for mastering knowledge and/or skills.
- Videos that show what performance to expect during the progression of learning to swim.
- Charts to track the skills and water safety topics your young swimmer will learn at each Learn-to-Swim level.
Learn to enjoy the water safely with Swim by the American Red Cross.
- 38.0 MB
- Update Date:
- American Red Cross
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it