Teachers Lesson Planner Pro is designed to work on an iPhone or iPad; its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes. Key features:
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable. You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All easily-configurable.
- Supports two-week timetables
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson for later lessons
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will highlight the current lesson in your timetable as you teach and show you a countdown of time left
- Enter holiday weeks and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes (ie. homework set before the holiday will fall due after the holiday)
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lesson time (eg. weekly departmental meetings)
- You can also enter notes for in free lessons
- Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
- Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes e.g break duties or meetings
- Save/restore settings and data to Google cloud! Can use this to sync between iOS devices (note: only data, no photos are backed-up)
- Help available in-app from the help/about screen
- Search for lessons, copy and paste lessons from one to another
- Easily navigate from week to week by swiping left and right.
Compared to the free version, the Pro version has:
- No adverts - more screen space for the app
- Increased size of lesson plans and homework notes.
- Lesson plans go from 120 to 9999 characters
- Homework notes go from 80 to 1000 characters
- To-do items; can have more, and longer items.
- You can save a photo with a lesson plan - for example, store a photo of the whiteboard or an equipment chit for a lesson
- You can customize colour-coded lessons in the lesson plan screen (and various display options to customize the look of the timetable).
- Improved preview of lesson details on long-tap of a lesson from the timetable
- Top priority support / bug-fixes. Also, new features will get added to the Pro app first, as a priority!
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
- 29.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Kevin Stainsby
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it