Teachers Lesson Planner is designed to work on an iPhone or iPad; its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes.
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable. You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All easily-configurable.
- Supports two-week timetables (most features!)
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- Attach a file (eg a pdf or presentation) from the Cloud or Google Drive
- For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson for later lessons
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will highlight the current lesson in your timetable as you teach and show you a countdown of time left
- Enter holiday weeks and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes (ie. homework set before the holiday will fall due after the holiday)
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lesson time (eg. weekly departmental meetings)
- You can also enter notes for in free lessons
- Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
- Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes e.g break duties or meetings
- Save/restore settings and data to Dropbox! Can use this to sync between iOS devices
- Help available in-app from the help/about screen
- Search in lessons, and copy/paste lessons from one to another
- Easily navigate forward/backward in the timetable with a swipe.
Upgrade to the PRO version (paid) for extra features. You can save your settings to the Google cloud, then restore them in the PRO version so you don't lose any settings/data! (Can also use this to sync between two devices!)
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
- 33.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Kevin Stainsby
Safe to Download