With over 420 individual questions and a bonus mock test section; Within each question type, we cover all of the variances, all of the difficulty levels, and with a generic approach we ensure that the course is easy to follow for both facilitator and student.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test, the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed, and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. The user can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 21 commonly found types of questions.
• 420 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation for each question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress monitor helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
- 19.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Eknath Kadam
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it