We had been troubled with organizing our likes on Twitter.
- There were no ways to find out specific tweets from your Twitter likes.
- There were no good ways to organize your Twitter likes.
To solve the problem, this app was created.
With this app, you can
- tag your likes,
- archive your likes to make them disappear from your likes list without unliking them if, for example, you liked them just for notifying the tweeters that you had read them,
- list your likes by tweeter,
- list your likes by your Twitter List,
- search the full text of your likes.
Twlikes tries to sort your likes in the order of the date they were liked, if the liked dates are after the twlikes installation date. It's not perfect, but it works.
You need to purchase a lifetime plan or to register a monthly or yearly subscription below to use the twlikes app.
Terms of Service
Twlikes lifetime plan
Current lifetime plan is:
Lifetime Plan $9.49
Price may vary from location to location.
I may offer special lifetime plans for you according to your usage situation.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase for the entire lifetime plan amount at one time.
"Lifetime" here means that your lifetime plan is valid only as long as the twlikes app is in business. I reserve all the right to cancel any lifetime plans for any/no reason.
There is no free trial period for lifetime plans.
You can choose a monthly plan or a yearly plan.
Monthly Plan: $0.99/month
Yearly Plan: $9.49/year
Prices may vary from location to location.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Users who register the twlikes subscription for the first time will have a one-week free trial period. To avoid any charges, you must cancel your subscription up until 24-hours before the end of the free trial period.
Twlikes subscription is an auto-renewing subscription. Your subscription is automatically renewed if it is not canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You're not allowed to cancel a subscription after it is activated.
Without twlikes subscription, you can view your Twitter likes which already fetched. However, actions which are accessing to Twitter need the twlikes subscription.
Fetching your Twitter likes do need the twlikes subscription. I do not answer your questions about twlikes behavior without the subscription.
I do not warrant anything. Please use twlikes to see if this app meets your requirements during the free trial period.
Your subscription is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with them. If you disagree with any part of them, do not register the twlikes subscription.
The app name was changed from "Likes" to "twlikes" in July 2017.
TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Fixed issues of users search and tags search
- Tweaked the app icon
- Added "Upload to iCloud" action to the share sheet for exporting the user data (The action is needed especially for the users who use an old iOS and don't have "Save to Files" action in the sheet.)
- Fixed bugs
- Resolved compatibility issue with iOS 9.0-9.2
- Added "Unselect tweets" button and "Archive tweets" button to the selected tweets screen
- Fixed bugs which were causing crashes
- Fixed bugs: unable to archive/unarchive, tag and select/unselect retweets correctly.
- Made dismissing "Add tags" screen quicker
- Tweets became selectable, and you can tag multiple tweets at once.
- Fixed bugs
- Adjusted App Icon
- Fixed memory usage
- Fixed a session expiration bug
- Add configurations to show/hide media thumbnails and additional info of tweets
- Fixed bugs
- Added a bookmarking feature
- Added backup and restoration features
- Added database optimization
- Improved the performance
- Added settings for when connected on WiFi
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed a crash bug when trying to play a deleted video or a video whose URL was changed by Twitter
- Fixed broken manual rearrangement of order of likes under certain conditions
- Fixed layouts for iOS 9 and 10
- Fixed tiny bugs
- Cannot complete fetching favorites when an error occurred
- Cannot unfav a tweet which was already unfaved in another app
And, fixed the following bug:
- Fix "Pull to refresh" in Lists view
- Crash when importing data when no accounts in twlikes
- Crash when saving photos
When older Twitter app is installed on your iPhone, adding Twitter account to twlikes might fail.
To avoid it, added a web based way of account connection.
- Please long-press "+" button in Accounts view, you will see a web based login option.
- Made compatible with iOS 11
- Added import/export (You need to backup (export) your data before upgrading to a new iPhone.)
- Removed ads
- 41.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Kentaro Imai
Safe to Download