watchAPRS is a successor to my APRS Watch App from a few years ago. By popular demand I have re-designed, re-architected, and re-published the App as a new generational version in the App Store.
watchAPRS expands beyond the original by offering not only new reliable connections to APRS Tier 2 servers across the world but also many new features being built to improve your overall experience.
* Live monitoring of APRS traffic and packets based on GPS location
* Live data analytics on APRS packets such as Average Outdoor Temperatures from weather telemetry data
* Interactive mapping of APRS packets using your device's included Apple Maps feature
* Improved UX/UI (User Interface and Experience) to view data from several types of APRS packets within the App
* Improved connection reliability with APRS Servers including when the App is put in to the background and resumed from Sleep
* Can handle thousands of packets and millions of bytes of data in a single App session
* Industrial grade APRS packet parsing
* Geocoding of APRS packet data to show location names on top of the actual GPS position
* Integration of a popular amateur radio open source library to provide even more detailed information about APRS-IS station packets on your device
* Re-built and re-coded with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, C#, and the Microsoft .NET Standard/Core Frameworks - this means better reliability, dependability, and updates to the App overall
This App was built with love by someone with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Your download of this App helps to support his dreams in App Development.
Please note that we depend on the Ad revenue to keep this App going. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with features, feedback, or issues you might have to keep this App possible!
- 46.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Venerate Technologies, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it