watchAPRS is a successor to my APRS Watch App from a few years ago. By popular demand I have re-designed, re-architected, and re-published the App as a new generational version in the App Store.
watchAPRS expands beyond the original by offering not only new reliable connections to APRS Tier 2 servers across the world but also many new features being built to improve your overall experience.
* Live monitoring of APRS traffic and packets based on GPS location
* Live data analytics on APRS packets such as Average Outdoor Temperatures from weather telemetry data
* Interactive mapping of APRS packets using your device's included Apple Maps feature
* Improved UX/UI (User Interface and Experience) to view data from several types of APRS packets within the App
* Improved connection reliability with APRS Servers including when the App is put in to the background and resumed from Sleep
* Can handle thousands of packets and millions of bytes of data in a single App session
* Industrial grade APRS packet parsing
* Geocoding of APRS packet data to show location names on top of the actual GPS position
* Re-built and re-coded with Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, C#, and the Microsoft .NET Standard/Core Frameworks - this means better reliability, dependability, and updates to the App overall
- 29.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Christopher Zenzel
Safe to Download