Put your Aeries student data in your pocket with Aeries Mobile Portal. Check gradebook details, review attendance, and access Aeries Communications - right from the palm of your hand!
• Gradebook summary and gradebook details
• Attendance including tardies and absences
• Student contact information
• QR code Supplemental Attendance check-in scanner
• In-app access to your Aeries Communications portal (if enabled at your district)
Important - please note you can only utilize this app if your school district is using the Aeries Student Information System. Contact your school for more information regarding compatibility with the Aeries Mobile Portal app.
- Fixed bug
- Fixed bug
- Fixed bug
- Push Notifications screen was not compatible with iPhone SE, fixed.
- Fixed bugs.
- Fixed an issue where the Aeries Communication link was not available.
- Assignments that are not graded will display a blank over the max score instead zero (0) over the max.
- Fixed Bugs
- Automatically corrects the school's URL if it was recently changed.
- Report Cards are also now available (requires web version 18.104.22.168)
- Nearby schools will be pre-populated using the phone GPS when in the school search screen.
- Support iPhone X
- Fixed bugs
- Please report issues/crashes/help here: http://mkt.aeries.com/crash-report-mobile-portal
- Google Sign In is now available for districts that use Google credentials (requires web portal version 22.214.171.124 or later).
- Student's primary phone and teacher email address have been added to the Demographic screen. Contact's relationship can also be found in the Contact screen.
- Assignments are now grouped together by categories (requires Parent/Student Portal version 126.96.36.199 or later).
- Fixed Class Summary where some classes were not displaying for certain students.
- A detailed message with a help link was added to the school search screen when the search result is empty.
- You can now view different terms within the Class Summary screen. This feature requires that your school district update the Parent/Student Web Portal version to be on or after v188.8.131.52 before the term options are visible. The version number is located at the bottom of the login screen on your school portal.
- Last Updated date/time has been added to the Class Summary screen. This feature requires that your school district update the Parent/Student Web Portal version to be on or after v184.108.40.206.
- Assignment type was replaced with the assignment category.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- 52.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Aeries Software, Inc
Safe to Download