The purpose of this app is to help you explore whether or not your mood is a problem for you. Based on your answers, the app will direct you to activities that may be helpful. For example, the app can help you learn how to recognize the signs of depression and look at different areas of your life to see if depression is affecting you. You can also get information on whether your mood is normal for your age or something you might need help with. If you feel depression might be something you need help with, the app can teach you strategies for dealing with depression. You can also set goals for working on your mood.
- Was designed for youth 12-18 years old, with the input of youth
- Does not collect personal information, with all the information you provide stored locally on your device
Please be aware that:
- You may use this app if you are above 18 years of age; however, some of the features of the app may not work for your age group
- You may want to consider password protecting your device to keep your information private
- This app and its contents are designed for information purposes only and cannot be used to diagnose or treat depression or other mental health problems.
- This app is not a substitute for professional mental health care or emergency services.
Am I Depressed? was created by Dr. Julie Eichstedt, Dr. Devita Singh, and Dr. Kerry Collins, clinical psychologists with many years of experience in child and adolescent mental health, in collaboration with mindyourmind and input from youth volunteers. It was programmed and designed by Red Square Labs, with support from the Children's Health Foundation, and its donors, including the John and Jean Wettlaufer Family.
- 238.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Red Square Labs Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it