WHAT IT'S NOT
- You can NOT track other phones with this app! This is a "remote control" for one of the dedicated hardware GPS trackers from the list of compatible models.
- You cannot send SMS from iPod/iPad devices. However, you can still use the LIVE tracking features.
- app will draft SMS commands for you - no need to carry around the tracker's manual
- built-in compass for off-road navigation to tracker location
- offers cell triangulation as fallback
- reverse geocoding
- administration of multiple trackers
- visual set-up of geo-fence
- configurable unit system (mi, km/h – m, ft)
- quick commands = easy accessible custom commands
- in-app purchases to enable the LIVE tracking features for some models: Trip history, trip start & end alerts, speed alert, geo fences, KML export
You just copy the whole incoming SMS and switch to the app. It will then try to match it against known formats. All data can then usually be visualized on the map. Please understand that iOS DOES NOT ALLOW to intercept incoming SMS automatically! Some tracker models can be monitored via the internet.
SUPPORTED TRACKER MODELS
Anywhere (TK 108),
Concox (GT02, GT011, GT 100),
Incutex (TK 5000*, TK 104, TK 105*, TK 106, TK 116),
meitrack (VT 310 v6, VT 310 v7),
PAJ* (Allround, Easy, Gold, Motorcycle, Mini, Personal, Power, Professional),
Simvalley (GT 60, GT 170, GT 280),
TKstar* (Bike, 720, 816 OBD, 901, 905, 909),
Toplovo (TL 202),
Wonde Proud (SPT 10, VT 10),
Xexun* (TK 101, TK 102, TK 102-2, TK 102v6, TK 103, TK 103-2, TK 104, TK 106, TK 201, TK 201-2, TK 202, TK 203, TK 206, XT 009)
* InApp live tracking via Internet for these models possible. After you made the tracker connect to the server, the feature can be activated with an InApp purchase.
Model names might not always be unique amongst manufacturers, so if your tracker came with a manual, you can check for compatibility here: https://gps-tracker-tool.de/compatibility/ (see also support-url)
- Please note that while you can send iMessages, you cannot send SMS from an iPad or iPod and therefore you would have very limited functionality on these devices. Still, an iPad would be a good choice for the LIVE tracking part.
- Since iOS 10, short messages which contain links will be broken up into two. This makes copying a whole message impossible. You might have to miss out on the app's ability to visualize an incoming message from certain trackers.
(If you experience any problem or have a feature request, please send us an e-mail. You find the address in the app's help section.)
- Fixed: Tracker names can automatically be updated from the address book again in fresh app installations
- Fixed: Requesting authorization for LIVE tracking could crash the app in some rare cases.
- Modified a few colors: compass rose, user location on geo fence map, authorization table.
- Fixed: App parses the coordinates contained within the Simvalley GT-280 text messages and not the Google Maps link anymore.
- Dark Mode - even darker :)
- Consecutive trips can be merged manually.
- KML-Download contains additional "gap layer", which fills gaps of long tours.
- minimum requirement: iOS 13
- fixed: handling of user's location on the map
- minor iOS 13 layout improvements
- layout bugfixes for iOS 13
- bugfix: "online help" http link
- "Galileo" app was renamed to "Guru Maps"
- Adding a new tracker allows you to read "Getting started" docs.
- added: TKstar 906, password + check + sleep commands. Fixed time zone command.
- improved: if you have no LIVE connection, you will be offered to open a help page
- fixed: TK5000 auto track
- fixed: PAJ Motorcycle sleep modus
- fixed: colors of message navigation bars
- fixed: will not show old SMS history anymore if disabled in settings
- Fixed: user location not disappearing anymore on live map
- Icons for 44mm Apple Watch
- Geo Fence Command for TKstar TK 905
- new message format for Concox GT02
- bug fixing PAJ Allround
- bugfix: compass direction
- bugfix: tracker arrow pointed north when no heading was available
- live tracking for "PAJ Motorcycle Finder"
- direction arrow of compass view fixed
- new tracker type: Concox GT02. got it? ;)
- creation of new quick commands fixed
- so, once again, the actual new feature of version 3.4: server based geo fences. ;)
- geo fence history: keep track of when and how long a tracker was within a geo fence
- a few adjustments for TKStar 905 tracker
- quick commands now even quicker ;)
- new alert icons
- no more duplicate tracker names within push notifications for iOS >= 10
- Shows warning if phone number cannot be dialled
- 7.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Michael Hoereth
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it