See your meeting partner’s desktop. You can view it in fit-to-screen mode or zoom in and use multi-touch functions, like pinching your fingers together or apart, to smoothly scale the display size.
When remote control is enabled, the mouse cursers movement is now relative to your fingers movement.
Tap on the camera icon to see video images of all participants in a meeting with a webcam. If your device has a camera, you can even transmit your own video image.
Navigate on the iFastViewer app to the "audio" tab: Here you can dynamically activate and deactivate your speaker or microphone to participate in the sessions voice communication.
The chat function also lets you join in discussions even when you’re not at your desktop.
The list of participants lists all of a session’s attendees. You can also see who’s sharing their desktops.
As moderator you can manage the participants and control who is sharing and in remote control as well.
What is FastViewer?
FastViewer lets you view and participate in presentations, meetings and training courses online – all in a secure and easy-to-use environment.
An issue with Screensharing in iOS 13 has been resolved. (Please use iOS 13.1 or newer.)
A potential text color issue has been resolved, if Dark Mode was active.
An info-text has been updated, that was not translated into German.
Additional small improvements and bugfixes.
Info: iOS 9 will no longer be supported with iFastviewer Version 3.2.4
Bugfix: In some situations the mouse courser could react slow when remote controlling another device
Improvement: Better compatibility when loading the Conninfo.xml
More additional bugfixes, stability and usability improvements
- iFastviewer can now share its screen within FastViewer Sessions
- This Feature is supported with iOS version 11 and later, as well as FastViewer Server Version 3.1.6628.24653 and later. (If the server version in use is not up to date, an info message will be displayed)
- Remote control is not supported, just viewing. (Usability: The remote control function for this scenario will be also disabled with FastViewer modules: WIN & Mac v3.2.0055)
- Info: The iOS Screen has to be shared again, if screenlock activated.
- Info: New tutorials are available for iFastViewer screensharing (setup & how to use). Those will be displayed if iFastViewer is selected for screensharing by a master.
How to setup:
Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Include „Screen Recording“
How to use:
Start iFastViewer App, if the iFastViewer App is selected for screensharing: Swipe to open control center and longpress / 3d touch the record button, select iFastViewer for screen sharing.
Additional Bugfixes and Improvements:
If a session number is wrong after multiple attempts, an information message will be displayed that the user has been temporarily locked
- If complete tabs are deactivated (for example audio in a standard support session), the audio tab will also be inaccessible inside the app
- Launch images and app icons have been updated
- Additional smaller improvements and bugfixes
- 10.4 MB
- Update Date:
- FastViewer GmbH
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it